GoConqr is a web-based service that offers specifically designed learning tools for your iPhone and iPad. Educators and learners can use Mind Maps, Flashcards, Quizzes and Notes to for more engaged learning. The course builder allows educators to create media-rich study materials that help display information in dynamic new ways, as well as combine resources and schedule delivery for a fluid learning experience.
3 Reasons to use GoConqr in the Classroom:
- Active Learning – GoConqr makes engagement easier by providing students with apps to create their own study content
- Flipped Classroom – By creating content through GoConqr and sharing, teachers can present information outside of the classroom for initial review.
- Upgrade your Materials – With GoConqr any Mind Map or Note you create is instantly turned into a presentation by simply clicking the ‘play’ button.
Here are just a few of the possibilities with Go Conqr:
- Mind Maps: Brainstorm and outline any topic
- Flashcards: Learn facts, formulas, dates, vocab and other types of information
- Quizzes: Test understanding and knowledge retention in a fun and engaging way
- Notes: Compile and manage info and resources in one place
- Study Planner: Create a study planner to prepare for success!
- Groups: Share resources, start discussions and even conduct polls
- Discover over 1million free learning resources
Interested in finding out more about Go Conqr and how you can use it your class or lecture room? We have completed a pedagogic assessment of this tool which details its strengths and weaknesses based on its potential for innovative teaching strategies.
3. Learn From Others
We collected and created some explainers videos which include tutorials, case studies of educators using this tool and more. Watch and learn.
playlistIdparameter cannot be found.
4. Get Started with GoConqr
5. Action –time to take our GoConqr review quiz
Now that you know all about Go Conqr – here is a little quiz which demos the quiz tool and will also help you text your knowledge of the tool!