WeTransfer is a cloud-based online platform designed to allow you to transfer different types of files for free to other users on the Internet.
Why teachers should use WeTransfer?
- Teachers can use WeTransfer as a simple method of sharing large files with individual students. It allows easy access to the students, all that is needed is an email address of the recipient. WeTransfer encourages fast and hassle-free communication between student-educator, therefore facilitating better work flow for both parties.
Best features of WeTransfer?
- Quick signup-Arguably the best benefit of WeTransfer is it requires no registration, therefore no time wasted filling out forms, adding a password, confirming the password etc…simply add recipients email address and send.
- Large files-users to send large-sized files, up to 2 GB when using the free, doesn’t fill up memory of device with unnecessary files as many file sharing tools do.
Interested in finding out more about Dropbox and how you can use it your class or lecture room? We have completed a pedagogic assessment of this tool which details its strengths and weaknesses based on its potential for innovative teaching strategies.
3. Learn From Others
We collected and created some exemplar videos which include tutorials, case studies of educators using this tool and more. Click to watch and learn.
4. Get Started with WeTransfer
- Simply Add recipients email address and send.
- If upgrading be sure to check out tutorials to learn of the advanced features.
5. Action –Take our simple WeTransfer Quiz?
Now that you have had a good introduction into WeTransfer– why not test it out for yourself and take this short quiz?