The monday.com platform is a visual collaboration tool that helps transform the way teams work together. It is a simple, but intuitive, tool that enables people to manage work, meet deadlines and build a culture of transparency.
Why Educators should use Monday.com?
- Monday is an easy to use project management tools that facilitates educators to check the involvement and advancement of students in their class by setting tasks for individuals, applying deadlines and materials all on one collaboration board, which is visually appealing and simple to use.
- Using Monday.com Students have the opportunity to begin discussions with peers or teachers, which can help them to learn about more effectively about the different tasks set within the assignments/projects allocated on their board, therefore enabling students to take control of their own learning.
Best features of Monday.com?
- The checklist feature-this feature allows the user to score out any work completed on their subtasks or checklist enabling users to stay focused on the big picture of the project and maintain organisation.
- GIF feature- students can utilise the fun GIF feature when replying to comments they have been tagged in on any tasks or conversations being had on Monday.com, bringing a bit of fun to the task at hand.
- Centralized management with boards – With monday.com, everything is managed with a board. This is color-coded and visually organized to help you see who’s working on a task, project, mission and to-do and where they are in the process. For example, team members can put a “Stuck,” “Working on it” or “Done” status on each task.
Interested in finding out more about Monday.com and how you can use it your classroom or business meeting? We have completed a pedagogic assessment of this tool which details its strengths and weaknesses based on its potential for innovative teaching and presentation strategies.
3. Learn From Others
4. Get Started With Monday.com
Sign up using your email account to begin using Monday.com and add team members to your board
Be sure to watch the video tutorial/templates before starting to create your own Monday.com board
Choose a team/students to add, set a project, assign members and get to work
5. Action – Sign up now!
Now that you have had a good introduction into Monday.com– why not test it out for yourself, take this short quiz?