MODULE 5 – COLLABORATIVE LEARNING SPACES & PEER CONNECTIONS
Module 5 Collaborative Learning Spaces & Peer Connections
In this module, we will explore the vast potential of collaborative learning and its benefits and uses in the classroom. First, we will learn about collaboration and collaborative learning in general, then we will look at how introducing some technological tools can that take CL to a whole new level.
There are two sections to the module:
- Getting Started with Collaborative Learning and
- What you need to know about Peer Learning Communities.
In each section, we start with an overview theoretical context to the subject and finish with a practical application where we invite you to join some of our Digital Wellbeing Educators Facebook page to find out more information about collaboration and Peer connection.
Take this module and you will
- Learn about collaboration and collaborative learning
- Gain a deeper understanding of some of our collaboration tools
- Be motivated to start learning collaboratively today!
- Uncover the power of peer connections
- Join two groups and start growing your peer connections today!
- Lectures 6
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Assessments Self