MODULE 4 – ELEARNING TRENDS
Module 4 Elearning Trends
Duration: 5 – 7 mins
Structure: Short Micro Elearning module which introduces 5 Elearning Trends, supplemented with extra reading resources.
What is ELearning?
Elearning is electronic learning which includes the use of electronic media, typically on the Internet to deliver part, or all of a course whether it’s in a school, part of your mandatory business training or a distance learning course.
1: Responsive Elearning
2: Video Based Elearning
3: Micro Elearning
4: Game Based Elearning
5: Social ELearning
Why take this Module?
- Learn about 5 key Elearning trends, how and why you should use them
- Microlearning at its best – video is 70 seconds long!
- Video based learning – fun and engaging
- Form an opinion about Powtoon and determine its worth as an educational tool
Video Creation Tool:Powtoon
3 reasons why we love Powtoon
- Fantastic video and animation creation tool- very easy to even if you are not in any way familiar with video creation tools
- Huge range of customisation and animation options, from props to characters-you just need to get creative!
- Looks very professional and the free version is very effective.
Extra Reading Resources
Check out our Digital Wellbeing Education Pearltrees page
Video Based Elearning
Game Based Elearning